Volquartsen Single-port Comp for LLV and Scorpion
Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 0.00 pounds
This compensator is specifically designed for the
Volquartsen LLV upper. This will also fit the
Volquartsen Scorpion pistol. It is CNC-machined from
billet aluminum to minimize weight and black hard
anodized for durability.
This compensator matches the same profile of the LLV
and uses a knurled nut to secure to the muzzle threads.
Pin wrench for installation is included.
Available in either matte black or silver. Color matches the color of
the LLV / Scorpion upper.
State Magazine Capacity
As a result of various state laws restricting the sale of
high-capacity magazines, we are prohibited from selling
magazines of a certain capacity in some states. These are state laws,
sometimes there are county or city laws with stricter
restrictions. It is your responsibility to be
or become familiar with local gun laws.
- California: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds California.
- Colorado:Starting July 1, 2013, magazines that hold more than 15 rounds will not be shipped to Colorado
- Connecticut: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds to Connecticut.
- Hawaii: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a handgun to Hawaii.
- Illinois: We do not ship magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL. We do not ship magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL.
- Maryland: We do not ship magazines over 20 rounds to Maryland.
- Massachusetts: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds to Massachusetts.
- New Jersey: We do not ship magazines over 15 rounds to New Jersey.
- New York: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds to New York.
- Ohio: We do not ship magazines over 30 rounds to Ohio.
Customers who fall under one of these restrictions will have
their order for such magazines cancelled. Don't blame us, blame your state