The Magpul Hunter X-22 Takedown chassis is an ergonomic,
full-featured stock specifically designed for the Ruger
10/22 Takedown series of rifles.
Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter
X-22 Takedown features an ergonomic grip, adjustable
length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of
shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip
rubber butt-pad, and M-LOK® slots for accessory
The Hunter X-22 Takedown fits standard Ruger 10/22
Takedown .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing,
and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with
factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels.
Available in Black, Gray, or Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
Made in U.S.A.
Stock only. Rifle not included.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920” diameter (12.5" minimum length)
- Adjustable barrel tensioning shim in forend for setting barrel preload (barrel may also be free-floated)
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops