Tactical Innovations Advanced Composite Adjustable Steel Lip Magazine, 25 Rounds
Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 0.00 pounds
The Tactical Innovation Advanced Composite 25 round Ruger 10/22 high capacity magazine has the following features:
- Can be completely Disassembled to clean or service the magazine.
- Can be adjusted to fit your 10/22. The feed angle, feed height, and ejector to bolt distance are all adjustable. Allen wrench to adjust the magazine, should adjustment be needed, is supplied with the magazine.
- Made from advanced composite glass filled construction for superior strength
- Hardened Stainless Steel feedlips that can be replaced should they ever get damaged
- Designed for reliable function
State Magazine Capacity
As a result of various state laws restricting the sale of
high-capacity magazines, we are prohibited from selling
magazines of a certain capacity in some states. These are state laws,
sometimes there are county or city laws with stricter
restrictions. It is your responsibility to be
or become familiar with local gun laws.
- California: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds California.
- Colorado: We do not ship magazines that hold more than 15 rounds to Colorado
- Connecticut: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds to Connecticut.
- Hawaii: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a handgun to Hawaii.
- Illinois: We do not ship magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, 15 rounds to Aurora, or over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, or over 10 rounds to Oak Park.
- Maryland: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds to Maryland.
- Massachusetts: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds to Massachusetts.
- New Jersey: We do not ship magazines over 15 rounds to New Jersey.
- New York: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds to New York.
- Ohio:New York: We do not ship magazines over 30 rounds to Ohio.
- Washington, DC: We do not ship magazines over 10 rounds to Washington, DC.
Customers who fall under one of these restrictions will have
their order for such magazines cancelled. Don't blame us, blame your state