Tac-Hammer Rigid-core Post-tension Barrel for Ruger 10/22 Takedown, Black / Earth
Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 0.00 pounds
Increase accuracy and improve performance when upgrading
your original factory barrel. Tac-Hammer Package includes
barrel, cantilevered optic rail and front threaded
Adaptive Tactical's Tac-Hammer Rigid-Core Barrel for Ruger’s 10/22 Takedown (RCB-22)
delivers the benefits of a bull barrel’s larger diameter
and related stiffness – greater accuracy and
repeatability of shot – without the added weight. A
rigid-core, stepped barrel design is encased within a
post-tension, aluminum shroud, offering the rigidity of
a bull barrel with a significant reduction in weight.
- Barrel: P4140 Chromoly steel with heat and rust
resistant coating. 40% lighter than standard steel bull
- Shroud: 6061 aluminum with durable Cerakote coating
- Top Rail/Compensator: 6061 aluminum with color matched Cerakote
- Twist: 1/16 Twist
- Threaded Barrel End*: ˝ x 28 – Fits common compensators or suppressors
- Barrel OD: .920"
- Barrel Length
- Without compensator – 16"
- With compensator – 17.25"
- Includes Bentz Chamber
- Made in USA